Petite Ladies

I am 5' 2" or 1.57m tall but I look much shorter than the measurement. I was surprised to know that the curvacious Fergie is as tall as me and Salma Hayek is shorter than me when I browsed on "petite celebrities" in the internet! Plus, Emma Watson and Megan Fox whom I thought very small are much taller than Drew Barrymore.

Ingat, kerendahan tidak menjejaskan kesihatan.
Lady Gaga, 5' 1"
Fergie, 5' 2"
Drew Barrymore, 5' 4"
Hayden Panettiere, 5' 1"
Lucy Hale, 5' 2"
Ashley & Mary-Kate Olsen, 5' 3"
Nicole Richie, 5' 1"
Shakira, 5' 2"
Natalie Portman, 5' 3"
Hayley Williams, 5' 2"
Salma Hayek, 5' 0"
Victoria Beckham, 5' 4"
Jada Pinkett Smith, 5' 1"
Natasha (Miss Borneo Beautiful 2010), 5' 1"

10 comments:

Encik Akmal said...

yes!! hayden panettiere 5' 1"!!

Miki Aya said...

They look much taller because of how they dress, yeah?

MarlyMarble said...

Eh, Akmal...
Macam mana boleh jumpa blog nih?
Nak match dengan Hayden ye..haha
Thanks for dropping by.

MarlyMarble said...

Miki Aya, yeah...they wear heels all the time and their stylists done great job!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Marly, you just stay as you are....live your life the way you want it to be.
To live life with no excuses, to love with no regrets.
Have a great week, and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

ema サニ said...

seriously??? =.=! i'm proud w maself..muahhahahaha

TcPinG said...

Hahaha~ Height doesn't mean anything bah!!

MarlyMarble said...

Hi, Uncle Lee. I will keep a song in my heart. live my life to the fullest and love with no regrets. have a great week!

MarlyMarble said...

Ema, you should!
TcP, yalo... doesn't even affect our health..haha

fadlisabri said...

visit here frm Egypt~

http://coretanfadlisabri.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: