Oldies@Otai Musics

Before you enter my room, I would suggest you to bring along a bucket. You will be irritated and feeling wamble if you are intolerant to the old sentimental music, old country musics, and retro disco. I am very fond of oldies tunes. My friend shrieked and frowned once when she heard "Vincent" played from my lappy. I listen to all genres of oldies from all eras, like Judy Garland "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (from the 1930's), Doris Day, Allayarham Tan sri P. Ramlee (local), Nat King Cole, Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, Kenny Rogers, Bee Gees, Datuk Sharifah Aini (local), Broery Marantika (Indonesian), George Benson, Lionel Richie, Endang S Taurina (Indonesian), Dolly Parton, Dloyd' (Indonesian), Black Dog Bone (local), The Alleycats (local), The Carpenters, Marie Osmond, The Beatles, Queen, Air Supply, Deep Purple, Meat Loaf, Search (local), Vanessa Williams, Francisca Peter (local), Berlin (from the 1980's), to name a few. There are a lot more actually. To me, it is not important to follow the music trends. I love songs with good melody. Do not get me wrong, oldies are not the only musics I listen.

Jackson 5

ABBA

Boney M
LOBO
Smokie
Datuk Jefrydin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: