55 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
    I was at Allamanda College.

2. Who are you in love with?
    Mikey.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
    Never. I ever ate a lizard's feces, I thought it was chocolate that dropped off from my mouth.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
    Now? No.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
    Almost a month ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
    No.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
    Last two weeks. Is driving to Kampung from the Serian town considred as driving out of town? Haha...

9. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
   No.


10. Do you color your hair?
    Yes.


11. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
    No.


12. What was the last thing you had to drink?
    A glass of plain water.


13. What are you wearing right now?
    A white tank and Hawaiian short.


14. How often do you wear makeup?
    Almost everyday. Simple makeup.


15. Last food that you ate?
    Rice with "changkok" leaves.

16. Where were you last week at this time?
    In the faculty, online.

    

17. What is your favorite animal?
    Kitty!

18. Last person's house you were in?
    Jessica's.


19. Worst injury you've ever had?
    Sprained wrist after falling off from skateboard. I was skating down a slope and lost my balance.


20. What is your favorite thing to wear?
    Skinny jeans.

21. Do you miss anyone right now?
    Yes. my family!


22. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
    I don't think I have any secret weapon. My weapon is not secret.


23. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
    Jazelmallenyzia FC.


24. Do you wear jewelry?
    Yes.


25. Ever go to camp?
    Yes. I like camping!


26. What do you want to know about the future?
    How will people dress in the future.


27. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
    No, I'm wearing deodorant.


28. Do you have a tan?
   Yes, it is uneven.

29. What are you listening to right now?
    I don't listen to anything. I'm just hearing the sound of the fan and my laptop's fan. Don't get me wrong, I   really love music but I can't stand singing to them so I decided to be silent tonight.

30. Do you collect anything?
    No. I'm thinking of collecting retro stuffs but I haven't start.



31. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
    Perez Hilton.


32. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
    I drink ice-cream soda from a straw. Haha... (I don't think it's funny)

33. What does your last text message say?
    I want to keep it private. If I write it anyway you won't understand it.

34. Do you like hot sauce?
    Yes, but I am particular about their brands.


35. Last time you took a shower?
    Just now, in the evening.


36. Do you need to do laundry?
    Of course! My clothes are not disposable.


37. Are you someone's best friend?
    No.


38. Are you rich?
    What a very good question for me! I am not rich. Neither my family.


39. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
    I was Facebooking .


40. Do you pray?
    Yes, I always do.

41. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
    Honestly, I have no idea.


42. What body part do you wash first?
    My face.

43. What's the strangest talent you have?
    I can read upside down and left side right words.


44. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
    Sour cream.


45. Which shoe do you put on first? 
    Random.


46. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
    Family, boyfriend... depends. Jesus is not a person.


47. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
   Haha... Never. I always hold air microphone.



48. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
    Never. What for?


49. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt?
    A big no! I ever checked my pet's butt by just looking at it.

50. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
    Fold.


51. Do you have any strange phobias?
    Yes. Maggots.

52. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
    Never.


53. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
    Never.


54. Whats your best feature?
    People often compliment my lips.




55. What is one thing you want to change about yourself? Is it possible?
     I wish to do many changes on my personality. But one thing I want to change badly; I want to change my body from damn skinny into curvy. It seems impossible to gain even 2 kilograms.


























9 comments:

mavis v. said...

hi..boleh sik kmk copy question tok? hehe.

MarlyMarble said...

hehe...copy jak lah.

Luciana said...

hi hi salam kenal, boleh copy paste the Q ? ;)

MarlyMarble said...

hi luciana. boleh...

Globalized Dayung said...

Oh Dayung,

Sapa supervisor kitak koh??

MarlyMarble said...

Hehehe... Dr. Ramlah. Tp kmk Biotech student.

Globalized Dayung said...

Confirm nya crita banyak pasal aku ngan kitak...trima kasih dr student jadi research partner jadi colleague...

MarlyMarble said...

Hehehe... ada lah.
Ada harapan nya maok polish kmk. tp sayangnya, kmk rs kmk sik dapat jadi research partner nya kelak. kmk rs kmk maok tukar bidang.

Globalized Dayung said...

Marly carik aku dalam fb....clues nama ku dalam blog aku.... intro dirik! Aku mok nanya sesuatu tok...

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: