No Shouting!

I am sorry that I don't have shoutbox anymore. I removed it just now because some blogwalkers (the nasty ones) misused it by giving me fraud links to ads and malware containing websites. It was my habit to right-click the shouters name straight away when I saw a new shoutout. Some of the links cannot be right-clicked, so I directly knew they were not real links. Now, I don't think it is neccessary although it can actually increase traffics. Blogwalkers, you don't need to shout in my blog anymore because I coudn't hear your voices actually. It is better for you to comment on my entries. Make sure your comments are related with my entries and mention some words that really shows you were reading them. Ikhlaslah melawat blog saya ya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: