My Back Hurts

My back hurts since I killed a little cockcroach in the toilet two days ago. It is just a backache.

There is another thing that can injure your back - that is when you stabbed in the back! One thing I notice in many girls' social network profile, they stated that they hate backstabber. Of course, who wants to be stabbed in the back? Who would love to be hurt? I asked myself why must they state in their profile? Because they experienced it, perhaps.



Recently, I just realized that a knife is sticking on my back (maybe it's actually my ass. just sayin')! Apparently, I was stabbed quite a long time ago, but I did not feel any pain until I saw something on my back. It started bleeding as I noticed it and made me cried like a baby. Actually some of my close friends knew about it, but they never tell me. Maybe they thought that I knew it and act like nothing happened. I never feel this way before. It makes me feel that I am so not me. A feeling named hate. Not only my back hurts now, but also my little delicate heart.

Advent season is around the corner, so I must find someone or a few trustworthy peoples to pull out the knife for me. Then, I would like to let time heals it. I cannot wait for the magical time of the year to come. It is really hard for me to forgive. But I have to. Forgiving is not just a phrase you can say, but also some actions like not holding any grudge to the person who hurt you, not wishing any karma to happen to that person and not hating the person. I will forgive but never forget. And I will try to withdraw myself from the person's life slowly because I think it is best for the person to not have me around anymore.

You have heard that it was said, "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you (Matthew 5:43-44).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: