In Memory of Rebekah Tiong



October 2, 1988 -October 15, 2010

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28


Deepest condolence to her family.


Safely Home

I am home in Heaven, dear ones;
Oh, so happy and so bright!
There is perfect joy and beauty
In this everlasting light.

All the pain and grief is over,
Every restless tossing passed;
I am now at peace forever,
Safely home in Heaven at last.

Did you wonder I so calmly
Trod the valley of the shade?
Oh! but Jesus' arm to lean on,
Could I have one doubt or dread?

Then you must not grieve so sorely,
For I love you dearly still;
Try to look beyond earth's shadows,
Pray to trust our Father's Will.

There is work still waiting for you,
So you must not idly stand;
Do it now, while life remaineth--
You shall rest in Jesus' land.

When that work is all completed,
He will gently call you Home;
Oh, the rapture of that meeting,
Oh, the joy to see you come!


Although I was not a close friend of her, losing a nice colleague leaves a big impact to me. All of sudden, she left us. As we were learning, working and struggling together, we never expect this to happen, plus I and even her closest companion did not have the chance to say goodbye to her. Now, she have no more sufferings and agony. Maybe it is not a permanent farewell, because I know, she will join the others in the heaven, waiting for us. Life must go on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: