Pilih Bidang yang sesuai. Know what is your Passion for

Hari ini sungguh buruk bagi saya. Buruk? Baiklah. Tadi cerah saja, tak hujan. Aman pula tu. Saya sendiri yang membuatkan hari saya buruk. Saya telah kehilangan sesuatu. Saya lupa bagaimana ia berlaku. Saya andaikan saya telah melakukan kecuaian. I feel so awful.



I don't like what I'm doing now. My achievements are not bad but I am not happy of what I'm doing. I have been trying my best to instill happiness in my study years, but I can feel that something is not right. I do not have the passion. I have been thinking like this since last semester. I have just realized that this is not what I meant to do. Why did I choose this program? I hate regreting. I did not make it to medical study so I took Biotechnology. Okay, that sounds awkward, because Biotechnology suppose to be easier. What I really mean is, I do not belong to medical nor science. Maybe I did it just for my pride. I am actually a right-brained person. It is up to you whether to believe the personality and brain thingy or not. So what am I going to do next? Opt for KPLI?

Find out are you right-brained or left braine on http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm



I don't call it a hobby. And yes, there really are scientists that wear jeans.

Scientists are normal.

Nasihat saya kepada adik-adik lepasan sekolah menengah tidak kisahlah pelajar yang cemerlang atau tidak:

Pastikan anda tahu kebolehan dan minat anda.

Suaikan minat dan kebolehan anda dengan bidang yang akan anda pilih agar pilihan anda tepat dan tidak merugikan.

Lakukan kerja rumah; iaitu dengan mengkaji latar belakang bidang yang anda senaraikan.

Pasaran kerja boleh menghadkan pilihan. Pilihlah bidang yang anda suka dan pastikan ia boleh memenuhi kehendak pasaran kerjaya pada masa akan datang iaitu pada masa anda akan mencari kerja kelak.

Rajinlah bertanya dengan guru kaunseling anda. Mereka mungkin akan menyuruh anda melakukan kuiz personaliti dan kuiz kerjaya sebelum memberi nasihat dan cadangan. Mereka tidak akan makan anda sekiranya anda mempunyai keputusan SPM yang buruk, sebaliknya mereka pasti akan menolong anda dengan bersungguh-sungguh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu

Miki Aya said...

I have always thought that I wanted to become a doctor before, but luckily I didn't because I have realized that I liked what am I doing now which is Chemistry ^_^

MarlyMarble said...

I would like to be a designer, or a photographer, or an urban planner, coz I love to create something than to fix or discover things.but no engineering..

Post a Comment

My Link Collections: