1. I am a slow eater.
2. I love listening to retro songs. Sometimes I feel like I belong to the 60s-70s.
3. I often laugh with tears. I find it hard to stop once I laugh.
4. I really love cats.
5. When I was a schoolgirl, I had frequently changed my ambition --> teacher, fashion designer, architect, engineer, lecturer, rockstar, interior designer, makeup artist, doctor, businesswoman, and photographer.
6. My fears are worms, maggots and motorcycle exhaust.
7. I can read upside down words.
8. I never go clubbing.
9. I am pretty leery of other girls. When I was in school, girls teased me for being small, slow and nerdy + dumb looking. I also hate the drama that so many girls bring. I like to work and mingle with the guys; guys are fun and less fussy. Guys don’t jealous of me. I think they like my sense of humour.
10. I am like any other girls who like fashion, makeup, flowers, and jewelries.
11. I joined the National Service (second season) in 2007 at Setia Ikhlas Camp, Semenyih, Selangor.
12. Some of my friends said I look like Katy Perry.
13. I enjoy admiring good-looking guy (non-sexually), no matter he is married, or an old man, or a priest, or a gay, or my close friend. I had found some men misunderstood me as flirting. Therefore I am learning to control this.
14. I love watching sunrise and sunset by the beach.
15. I can do basic Melbourne shuffle dance.
16. I like to sing, especially when nobody is around.
17. My all time celebrity crush is George Clooney.
18. I don’t play sports. But I do work out regularly.
19. I don’t really like to eat durians.
20. English is my third language.